On Tuesday, December 9th Geeks Who Give will be hosting their inaugural event, a combined tweetup, and Philabundance food drive, at National Mechanics in Old City. Of course you don’t have to be a geek to attend and the raffle prizes are looking downright fantastic!
- Dinner with the City Paper food critic, David Snyder, PhilaFoodie,
- Dinner for Two at Fork in Philadelphia,
- A Gift Certificate and T-shirt from Tattooed Mom’s,
- Treats courtesy of Open Source Cupcakes,
- A $75 gift certificate to the Wine School of Philadelphia.
As well, Scott McNulty and Marisa Mclellan of Fork You Live will be giving a cooking demo! Events like these are a constant reminder to me of the power of Philadelphia’s people and culture. Community leaders are constantly stepping up to put on events, raise awareness, and contribute to wonderful causes. Moreover, Philabundance is reporting low stocks this year so contributions are needed more than ever! See you on the 9th at National Mechanics!